Friday, August 26, 2011

Great New Family Pics and Update!

 This is one of the many family pictures that turned out great!  It was hard to choose one!
 I loved this picture!  They just did that on their own-so precious!
 My little Kaydan @ 21 mo. old!  He's growing up so fast!  He is a busy boy who has new vocabulary everyday!  He is not a baby anymore!  When did that happen?!
 It was rare to get Tepaynga to smile a normal, 
not posed smile, but she had many this time! 
She is 7 almost 8 now! She is excited to be in 2nd grade and be getting baptized in October!
 I loved how this picture showed off Dallin's blue eyes!  
He is three and will be four in about 10 days-yes he is excited!  He loves to play good guys and bad guys right now!  He was honored to be the "Little Mr. Wrangler" this year for the fair and got to ride in the rodeo!  He's such a fun kid (most of the time!)
 

Mekayla is really growing up on me!  She will be 10 in December and it blows my mind!  
She is in 4th grade this year and is excited to be in the "Upper Grades"!!

I am in my last official classes semester of school and then I will do my student teaching for the Spring semester!  It is going to be a tough semester, but I look forward to being done and be able to do instead of sit and listen to what I am supposed to do!  The divorce still isn't over, although we are hoping it will be before long!  It's crazy how long the law system takes, especially when you have complications with the other side of things!  The kids had to go stay with their dad for an extended stay this summer and it was really weird and hard to have them gone so long!  The girls were gone a month and Dallin for 2 weeks and Kaydan for 1 week.  It's nice to have everyone back together again and hope to be this way for awhile!  
The Lord blesses us everyday as we see little rainbows in all we do!  Thanks to all of you for your prayers and concern on our behalf! 

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are so great!!! So good to hear from you guys. I'm excited to see you move on from school and on with the rest of your life. The Lord does see fit to purify us with fire sometimes, but how would we become what He has in mind for us without it? We love you and continue to pray for you! PS My blog has stopped functioning and won't let me post, but I'll let everyone know when I get a new one set up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures all turned out so good! I was glad you let us look through the proofs with you! We had pictures done in utah and I can/can't wait to see them! Sophie was a pill so who knows if any of them actually turned out. I really hope that you can get this silly divorce mess out of the way soon. It really is ridiculous how long it is dragging on! Have you figured out where you can do your student teaching yet? You could always go live with my mom and do it up there!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeni!!! Oh my gosh. You are looking FABULOUS! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! The kids have gotten so big and they are ABSOLUTELY adorable! I can't even get over it! I love it! I miss you so much! I wish we were closer! Sounds like you are so close to being done with school! Way to go! wish I could do that! We need to get together sometime soon! I really would LOVE to see you! Thanks for the new blog address, I hope the updates keep coming! Way to go on everything! I am seriously so happy for you and your cute family!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really do look GREAT!!! I just had to tell you one more time! I love these pictures! give those kiddos hugs for me! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete